Moving To A New Office? Evaluate the communications side of your business!
Best timing for evaluation: 3-12 months before the move date
Questions we will ask you:
- Do you want to move and enhance your existing systems, or obtain the latest system with updated technology and improved capabilities?
- Are you expanding or downsizing?
- Are the number of voice and data lines equal to your needs?
- Do you need services such as unified messaging* , video conferencing, computer-telephony integration, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems, and Automatic Call Distributors (ACD)?
- What’s my line capacity?
* Unifying messaging: Receiving e-mail, voice mail, and text messaging to a single mailbox on each individual's computer &/or cell phone)
Services we offer during a move:
- Enhance and upgrade your current voice or data systems
- Offer you the latest technology that fits best in your business
- Refer you to the right provider (AT&T, Cox, Windstream etc.) to ensure the best and most cost effective plan for your company.
- 24-hour number availability to at least one person from our company
- Help you setup the Remote Call Forwarding (RCF) system in collaboration with your local telephone company
- Train your employees and explain all the features and capabilities of the new or old enhanced communications system
- Suggest and consult you on the appropriate type of lines you need. For example you may want to consider services, such as Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), PRI and IP Trunks, Direct Inward Dial (DID) or SIPTrunks
- Test and verify that all the telephone lines at the new location are working properly before you move your phone system
- Test all connections and make sure that the wiring installed at your new location works properly before you move